HOTEL SUNROUTE SHINAGAWA SEASIDE is directly connected to Shinagawa Seaside Station (Rinkai Line), which provides excellent access to surrounding attractions such as Tokyo Big Sight international exhibition hall and Tokyo Disneyland. Our hotel in Tokyo, Japan is easily accessible from Haneda (Tokyo International) airport.
- From JR TOKYO STATION and JR SHINAGAWA STATION:
- Take Yamanote line to JR Osaki station, and transfer train to Rinkai line at Osaki station. Exit at Shinagawa seaside station
- From JR SHINJUKU STATION:
- Take Saikyo line direct service to rinkai line from JR Shinjuku station, and exit at Rinkai line Shinagawa Seaside station.
- Also available by taking JR Yamanote line to JR Osaki station, and transferring the train to Rinkai line. Also exit at Shinagawa Seaside station.
- From TOKYO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ( HANEDA):
- Take Keikyu line, and exit at Keikyu line Aomonoyokocho station. Our hotel is approximately 10 minutes walk from the station
- Take Tokyo monorail and transfer to the Rinkai line at Tennozu Isle station, exit at Rinkai lineShinagawa Seaside station.
- By bus, take Keikyu limousine bus bound to Oimachi station( west exit), and drop off at Shinagawa seaside station. Our hotel building is in front of the bus stop.
- From NEW TOKYO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ( NARITA):
- Take JR Narita Express train or limousine bus to JR Shinagawa station.
- Afterwards take JR Yamanote line to JR Osaki station, transfer to the Rinkai line and exit at Shinagawa Seaside Station.